Although we hope you love your order, we understand there may be times when you need to return items to us. You have 14 days from the date of receiving your order to pop it back to us for a refund.
We kindly ask that all items are returned in their original condition, unworn/unused with their original tags/packaging. The cost of returns are the responsibility of the customer, we recommend that you send the returns by recorded delivery.
- Swimwear pieces are refundable as long as the hygiene sticker has not been removed.
- Pants/knickers and boxers are non returnable unless faulty.
- Earrings are non returnable unless faulty.
1. Complete the returns card that came with your order
2. Place the returns card and item(s) you wish to return in their original packaging
3. Our parcel bags can be re-used and resealed using the second sticky strip. Or you can use your own suitable packaging so that the items are completely protected. Our large parcel boxes (normally used for outerwear or multiple items), can be used to return your goods. We recommend that you tape the box to secure closure
4. Once packaged up, address your parcel and send it to:
Collen and Clare Online
12 High Street
Via the post office or courier of your choice. (We recommend that you obtain proof of postage).
5. Ensure you are returning within the 14 day time frame. We are pretty speedy, so will typically turn around refunds within 5-8 working days. You will receive an email to confirm once the refund has been processed. Please note that during busy periods, such as Christmas and sale season, this time period may be extended.
On the rare occasion, there is a problem with an item, please contact us we are here to help.
Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs. The faulty returns process will depend on the brand so please contact us for advice.
Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
In the first instance, please send photographs of the fault to email@example.com stating the problem and your order details, or if you have purchased in store, proof of purchase or receipt details.