Southwold Bra Fitting Event 14th June
This Thursday the 14th of June, we are hosting a Bra Fitting Event in our Southwold Store, in aid of Breast Cancer Research. Expert bra fitters from Wacoal will be on hand throughout the day to give you one-on-one advice, helping you find the perfect fit, whilst we will provide you will plenty of cups of tea!
With every bra sold, we will be donating £1 to Breast Cancer Research, so there really is no better time to find your fit and do your bit!
Our top 5 reasons to fitted by a professional:
- 50% of Women have never had a bra fitting, make sure you are not one of them!
- Dressing well starts from your underpinning, a good fitted bra will ensure that tops & dresses hang beautifully
- All bras fit differently, with the help of our experts you can be confident that you are walking away with the correct fitting underwear
- A good fitting bra can improve your posture and provide relief for your back, making everyday life much more comfortable
- Did you know that the average bra lasts about 6 months , the elastic won’t last much longer before its starts to become unsupportive. – Make sure to bring in any old bras with you to be recycled!
Call our Southwold store on 01502 714823 to secure your place!